Kapton Tape is made from DuPont Kapton™ HN general purpose film. It has been used in applications at temperatures as low as -269°C (-452°F) and as high as 400°C (752°F). Kapton® HN is the recommended choice for applications that require al polyimide film with an excellent balance of properties over a wide range of temperatures.
• Ideal for wave soldering, insulating circuit boards and high temperature powder coating;
• Has high dielectric strength;
• Silicone adhesive protection without leaving a residue;
• Temperature up to 500°F/260°C;
• Conform to MIL-P-46112, TYPE I .