Product name: Laptop Battery Tester
Model No.: RFNT3
RFNT3 is a multi-function battery testing device, having the features below:
1. With one channel, supporting one intelligent battery
2. Supporting charge, discharge, test, capacity correction, charge / discharge 50% capacity
3. LCD for displaying battery information
4. LED for indicating working status
5. Pre-charge, fast charge and constant voltage charge for charging stages
6. Constant current for discharging
7. With a USB port for connecting with computers, master machine can monitoring and control slave machine
1. Weight: 333G
2. Dimensions: 201 x 99 x 35 mm
3. Input voltage: AC 100~240V with adapter
4. Output voltage: DC 7.2~14.8V
5. Charging current: 3A max
6. Discharging current: 3A max with external load
7. Display mode: Segment LCD + LED in red and green
8. Discharge mode: Constant current discharge for double loads, inner load & external load
9. Charging mode: Constant current and constant voltage are the main mode. Active charge and pre-charge are available according to different battery voltage.
10. Charging current: There is a connecting between current intensity and charge mode.
Active, pre-charge, constant current and constant voltage are the stages of charging mode. The initial charging mode depends on the battery voltage, so active and pre-charge dont happen to every batteries.
Constant current discharge for double loads
Inner load: 0~1000mA, adjustable continuously via Battery Manager, default discharging current = 500mA
External load: 0mA, 500mA, 1000mA, 1500mA, 2000mA, five gears with DIP switches offered
Testing time is 30 seconds and the purpose is to check both the charging and discharging performances. After finishing test, LED flickers with green colour and LCD reports the test result.
4. Capacity Correction
The battery capacity value in the battery management chip will different from the actual capacity after a battery goes through many recycling cycles. It will affect the use of the battery when the difference reaches a certain degree. Capacity correction is to deep discharge a battery and then fully charge, which will correct the capacity value in the battery management chip.
CD50%: Charge firstly, and then discharge to 50% capacity
DC50%: Discharge firstly, and then charge to 50% capacity
6. Online Functions
Tester can be connected with master machine via a USB cord. Users can monitor, control and set parameters via Battery Manager software in the master machine.
Battery information can be monitored via three windows.
A. Home screen
Battery bar and breif information can be read on home screen.
B. Battery detail information window
Show smart battery data in real time and the data can be saved and printed in image format.
C. Battery graph window
Voltage, current and capacity are traced in curves.
Battery Manager can control slave machine completely. Right-click menu on the battery bar includes the related commands.
Users can set working parameters via set parameter window in Battery Manager.
1> Active cooling
2> Active batteries of zero voltage
3> Battery identification
4> Intelligent protection: Against over-current, over-voltage, over-charge, over-heat and short circuit.
5> Suitable for almost all laptop batteries, above 95%
1 x tester
1 x load
1 x cable for load
1 x adapter
1 x USB cord
1 x CD
13 x connectors
10 x cables
10 x jumpers
Click here to download the manual.