Product name: Laptop Battery Tester
Model No.: RFNT2
RFNT2 is a battery testing device with two channels, having the features below:
1. Supporting two intelligent batteries at once
2. With charge and test functions
3. LCD for displaying battery information
4. LED for indicating working status
5. Pre-charge, fast charge and constant voltage charge for charging stages
6. With a USB port for connecting with computers, master machine can monitoring and control slave machine
1. Dimensions: 201 x 99 x35 mm
2. Weight: 333G
3. Adapter input: AC 100~240V; Adapter output: DC 19V 4.74A
4. Display mode: Segment LCD with white backlight + LED in red and green
5. Charging mode: Constant current + constant voltage
6. Maximum charging current of each channel: 2.5A
Two channel can work independently and serve two intelligent batteries separately. Active, pre-charge, constant current and constant voltage are the stages of chargeing mode. The initial charging mode depends on the battery voltage, so active and pre-charge dont happen to every batteries.
Testing time is 30 seconds and the purpose is to check both the charging and discharging performances. After finishing test, LED flickers with green colour and LCD reports the test result.
3. Online Functions
Tester can be connected with master machine via a USB cable. Users can monitor, control and set parameters.
Battery information can be monitored via three windows.
A. Home screen
Battery bar and breif information can be read on home screen.
B. Battery detail information window
Show smart battery data in real time and the data can be saved and printed in image format.
C. Battery graph window
Voltage, current and capacity are traced in curves.
Battery Manager can control slave machine completely. Right-click menu on the battery bar includes the related commands.
Users can set working parameters via set parameter window in battery manager.
1> Active cooling
2> Active batteries of zero voltage: When a battery if deep discharged, the discharge protection circuit will start up and the voltage in the battery connector will become zero voltage. In this case, an appropriate voltage should be supplied to active the battery.
3> Battery identification: Battery information can be read from battery management chip after establishing communication.
4> Intelligent protection: Against over-current, over-voltage, over-charge, over-heat and short circuit.
5> Suitable for almost all laptop batteries, above 95%.
1 x tester
1 x adapter
1 x USB cord
1 x CD
13 x connectors
10 x cables
10 x jumpers
Please click here to download the manual.
How to confirm battery pin definition