How to order
Welcome to Drivestar Store. Located in Shenzhen China, we supply hdd pcb, hdd tools, bga tools and some other spares and tools. We will do our best to meet your requirements, please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
1. If you are a new customer, please register first. Or if you have a PayPal account, you may purchase directly and no need to register.
2. Create your account and write the personal details.
3. After create your account, you may login in and add the items to the shopping cart.
4. Check your shopping cart, if no more to add please go to checkout.
5. Check the shipping information and choose the shipping method, for more details please read shipping & returns.
6. Write any comments about your order.
7. Choose the payment method, we accept PayPal, Western Union and Wire Transfer.
8. If choose to pay via PayPal, please check everything is right and confirm the order.
9. If choose to pay via Western Union, check the information and confirm the order.
10. If choose to pay via Wire Transfer, check the information and confirm the order.
11. You will have an order number and receive a email of order confirmation.
12. You may know the order status in your account.
13. We will ship the order as soon as possible and update the order status.
14. If you don't receive the parcel in time, please feel free to tell us. We will check the shipping company and let you know the status. If the parcel lost or damaged, we will resend or refund the value. Sometimes the air mail is delayed and takes more time to receive, hope you understand that.
15. If the order value is more than US$100, please send a list of order to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, we will make an invoice with the best price. If you need any items that not listed in drivestar store, please feel free to contact us. For PayPal charges a fixed rate for each transaction, we would add 3.8% cost for it.
16. If want to be our reseller, you will get the full support and the most competitive prices.
Other news for Wednesday 08 December, 2010